Keep me posted!
Eveditor makes naming and managing environment variables on Windows like a walk in the Garden of Eden! It is not good to manage such things alone: let Eveditor be your helper and your companion.
It has saved me from myself and from rogue PATH-mangling installers so many times, I don't know what I'd do without it now!
- Eveditor 1.5 with windows path editor is released May 9, 2014
- Standalone User PATH editor March 26, 2014
- Change the order of Windows PATH variable entries March 13, 2014
- Reset PATH variable with Eveditor 1.5 Beta 4 February 24, 2014
- Environment variables editor 1.5 Beta 3 adds path fragments validation January 27, 2014
You must be logged in to post a comment.